Therapeutic Drumming Certificate Course
- define Therapeutic Drumming.
- identify Approaches for individual, partner, and group interventions.
- experience various types of Therapeutic Drumming.
- explore designing and facilitating TD experiences.
- learn about the latest research into the therapeutic effects of music.
- identify considerations for various populations (at-risk teens, elderly, addiction, etc)
- learn about popular platforms of Therapeutic Drumming, i.e., HealthRhythms, Beat The Odds, DRUM BEAT, TaKeTiNa, ProRhythms, and more.
When: July 31 to August 5th, 2016 (Arrive Sunday at 4pm. Depart Friday at 1PM)
Where: The Holy Spirit Retreat Center, Los Angeles, CA
For Teachers, Therapists, Facilitators, and ANYONE with a passion for helping people through music.